All families pursuing adoption through New Life Adoptions are required to meet the following agency criteria:
· Applicants’ ages shall be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of either 45 years of age or a combined age of 90 years between husband
· Applicants are residents of Minnesota for at least six months by the time of Preliminary Application.
· Applicants shall be in good emotional, physical, and financial health.
· Applicants are married for at least two years and able to verify marriage. (New Life Adoptions holds to the following Biblical sexual ethic: Marriage is between one man and one woman.)
· The most recent addition to the applicant’s family has been in the home for at least 12 months.
· Applicants subscribe to New Life Adoptions’ Statement of Faith.
Statement of Faith
We subscribe to the following statement of faith as adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.