You Can Expect Excellence
It’s our privilege to be here for your family during the process whether you are adopting your first child or your fourth, whether you need a full-service adoption or only a home study. Adopting a child is a huge milestone in life and we feel honored to help families through this journey. Our goal is not just to provide a service, but to prepare you for the high calling of adoptive parenting.
At New Life Adoptions, you can expect:
- To be supported by your social worker throughout the adoption process. We care for the families we work with.
- We will be honest and upfront with you, sharing information you need in a timely manner.
- Good communication and care from your social worker. We will communicate with you as frequently as you would like.
- Individual and group education to prepare you for adoptive parenting. New Life Adoptions hosts seminars covering topics such as openness, transracial parenting, post adoption, and more.
- We will pray for you and with you, encouraging you throughout the process.
- Assistance in navigating openness in adoption both during the adoption and for years to come.
Whether you are just beginning your research or are ready to get started, the process of adopting a child may feel daunting. At New Life Adoptions, we are here to answer your questions, walk you through each step, and support you along the way. Our Adoption Social Workers will be with you through the highs and lows that can come with adopting.
The Steps to Adopt
There are 10 basic steps to the process of adopting. If you are adopting a child from outside Minnesota or you only need partial adoption services, your process will look different.